See more info in the menu list or in these guides:
Wave goodbye to the old and time consuming servicebooks.
- With Digital-servicebook, the manufacturer owned servicebooks, are now obsolete.
- In short this Means that you no longer have to use BMW, Ford, Skoda, Seat, VW, Jaguar, Landrover, Toyota, Audi, Mercedes and Mazda service registration portals.
- Digital-Servicebook is for all car makes, even those who only have a paper servicebook – Digital-Servicebook gives an array of advantages, on top of being the Worlds largest servicebook
Easy overview of all features.
Use one of the many IT integration options and make service directly from your IT system.
When the invoice is made, data (comments and product lines) is sent to Digital-Servicebook.com with 1 click.
OE data (receive service data from the car manufacturer or search campaigns).
Access to all factory online service books, and searches factory campaigns, as described on most service schedules.
Get your company on our map so you become attractive to new customers.
Photo of paper service book
Upload photo of a paper service book.
This ensures that data from the paper service book forwarded is digitally available – If you sell cars, you increases the value of the car by having the full service history.
We also offer online intro with Teamviewer contact us on phone +45 7199 3939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download as APP
- Google Play and App Store
- Make everything direct from your mobile.
Create the car owner
- Give the customer access to the car’s service documentation
- This gives the customer connection to the workshop and access to the car’s data digitally (good customer service)
- The customer is called for future service via SMS (if “upcoming” service is used).
- The more data you enter, the greater value of the system you and your customers get.
- Timing belt, wheel change, insurance damage, undercarriage treatment, AC, oil change etc. – everything can be added.
- Cars, buses, motorcycles, trailers, caravans, etc. – all with a VIN number can be added.
- Can be used for both paper and online service books.
Use the Trusted Provider logo
- Use the logo that shows your customers that you are doing quality work and documenting it digitally.
- Use the logo on websites, Facebook, marketing etc.