Step by Step – View or read this guide.
Register carried out work
Fill in the service records
You have direct access to the car’s service records and need to fill these in.
- Choose the service carried out: Car service, vehicle inspection, change of timing belt, change of tire, rust control, corrosion treatment, oil change, or repair/change.
- Enter Kilometre
- Choose date.
- Add a comment e.g. 2 new tires, or large car service etc.
- *Add a file (- this is optional) – e.g. a service chart, a photo of a damage, or an invoice etc.
- Add and close.
The car and the service are now registered.
Here you can find all registered cars, the latest will be shown first.
- After registration you have 48 hours to: change, add or delete all entries per line.
- It is possible to make a print out for a customer if needed.
Search on car
- When a car is registered in the Digital Service Book, everybody can search on the car directly from the front page and find the service records.
- Enter the number plate.
- You have access to the car’s data book.
- Here you find information on: car data, technical information, service records etc.